Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thanksgiving Point Gardens 8-26-08

We went to thanksgiving point gardens. They had $2 Tuesdays the month of Aug. I just love the gardens they are so pretty. The kids seemed to have a good time running around. It was really fun until the sun went down and the mosquitoes came out and then I got eaten alive. I had like 8 bites. The kids didn't get any thank goodness. We went with Sam's mom, sister, bother and his wife and their little boy. Cassie and Andrew had just got home from their summer in Alaska that morning. Dan had came home a couple of weeks before them. I can't believe summer is almost over it went by so fast and we had a great one! :)




What a cute Family!!!



Ninny girl she is such a character!


Karlee my sweet beautiful girl.





Aunt Jenny and her girls!!!


Carter what a happy baby.


The Jacobson kids!
My pretty little Kaitlyn, such a little mommy!



Mommy! I see fish in there.

Carter he figured out how to blow bubbles.









Our forever family and I am so proud and happy that I am in it! I love all of you!

7 comments:

Missy said...

I would love it if you added me to your blog friends! The more, the merrier, I say. I think I already said this, but I can't believe you havev a little boy! Where have I been?!?

Jenny said...

CUTE, CUTE pictures! Then again, I'm family, so I'm a bit prejudice. Lots of Love, Aunt Jenny

heather said...

Cute pics, and i'm not even family. ;) I've never been there, it look's so pretty.

Unknown said...

It's really good to see you! Carter is so huge. How is it living back at your old house? Your family is adorable. our blog is www.longhornsfans.blogspot.com

Marianne said...

Heidi, I'm so glad you found me! Your kids are so cute, and I still can't believe you have a boy! I honestly thought I'd never see the day :0)

Unknown said...

I would love for you to link to our blog. It's great to see you. Tell Karlee hi for Chasity!

Jaqui said...

Super cute pictures.