Friday, September 12, 2008

How fast 6 months goes

Carter at 6 month is 15lbs 9oz and is 28 inches long.


Carter the day he was born.


about 1 month old.


2 months


3 months


4 months
Both of these pictures are 5 months old
My sweet boy!

Carter 6 months old!

I can remember last year when I was pregnant and found out that I was going to have a baby boy and how excited I was. I had no idea how much fun having a boy would be. These last 6 months have gone by so fast. I can't believe how fast Carter is growing and changing. Knowing that this is my last baby I am trying to savor every single moment and they seem to be speeding by. I am very blessed to have 4 beautiful kids and I am sooo glad to be their mom. Carter, you are such a sweet baby. You make our family complete. You are so much fun I love to make you laugh it gets me laughing so hard. You're sisters just love you to pieces. Daddy is so excited to have a sports buddy. I am so glad that you came to our family. I love being your mommy.

Just a side note for record at 4 months Carter was 12lbs 11oz and 25 inch

3 comments:

heather said...

Oh Heidi, he is so cute. Last night Ryan and I stayed up late watching old videos of when Payton was a baby. I seriously cried like you wouldn't believe. Even knowing that I will have more there is still that insatiable need to remember every little detail. I guess that is why I blog, scrapbook and write in my journal. I love that you blog too. Totally link me. :)

Jaqui said...

It goes by too fast. He is so big, but so cute. You are totally making me baby boy jealous!

Oh, and I'm good if you put on a link to me.

Tiffany said...

Very cute little boy!
Yes, please link me, I've been meaning to ask if I could link you!