Thank you Amy for being such a goood example to my girls they really look up to you and thank you for including them in your wedding!
I love this picture Kortney is such a pistol
Beautiful Karlee she is getting so big.
Kortney and Andrew were playing Cinderella and he is putting on her glass slipper!
Trying to catch the bouquet... throw it to me!
Dancing....
More dancing...
more dancing....!
Daddy's littlest girl
Dancing with daddy...
Cinderella and Prince Charming dancing at the ball!
The cutest thing that happened the morning after the wedding reception, was when Kortney woke up she came to me and stretched really big and said "mommy I'm so tried." I said, "you are"? Kortney said, "yes I went to the ball last night and danced and dance with Prince Charming". She has the biggest imagination. Kortney I love you and all the cute sweet things you come up with and say.




No comments:
Post a Comment