Thursday, August 14, 2008

Katie's preschool graduation June 4, 2008

Katie graduated from Preschool.  She was so excited for her program.  She told me that graduation meant that she was a Kindergartener now and I told her that she was growing up way to fast.  She said, "Mom I want to get big so that I can be the boss"!   

Katie, I just want you to know how proud I am of you and what a terrific little girl you are.  You amaze me every single day.  I hope you never lose the love of school and the eagerness to learn.  I just want you to know how much your dad and I love you and we are so proud of the little girl you are.  
Love, Mommy 

  

Miss Kim & Katie!   Katie is going to miss Sunshine Square!
Miss Suzie & Katie... Miss Suzie is the owner of Sunshine Square what an awesome lady!

The graduation program.


All the kids got to say what they wanted to be when they grew up...

Katie wants to be a teacher!The Class of 2021

No comments: