Sam and I live in Utah with our 4 kids...Karlee, Kaitlyn, little Ninny (Kortney), and our Carter. Having four kids is a little CRAZY at times, but it keeps me busy and that gives me lots to blog about. The best part of being a mom is the little moments and cute things they say. There are lots of times I feel like I am going to lose it, but I remind myself that I am going to miss all of this when they are all grown up. Sam works as an Allstate insurance agent. We like the flexibility of his job. Sam and I have been married for almost 11 years, and I still think he is amazing and pretty cute. He is the best dad in the whole world and an amazing husband. We love being parents to our four incredible kids. They are growing up so fast and they keep us busy. This is our story...
Enjoying the Journey!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment