I know I am not very good at keeping this blog updated. We have an extra computer now so I hope that I can be better at keeping updated.
Here are a few pictures from our trip to Disneyland. We had so much fun.
I am only posting a few pictures tonight. I will post many more tomorrow. Here is just a taste of our trip! We went with my family... Mom, Dad, My brother Jim and his wife Andrea and their two boys Andrew and Hadley. We had a ton of fun. I hope we can get back to one of my favorite places on earth really soon.
To Be Continued....




6 comments:
You're Alive! I'm so glad. Looks like you guys had tons of fun.
Hey sistah! I'm making your Disney pix CD tonight!! It was such a good trip!
looks like it was a fun time!! hope we can go with ya next time!
I would love to have a GNO. That would be awesome. My email is gubyguns@yahoo.com, I sent you an email about Gma & Gpa's pics but it got returned so I need your correct email.
Hi Heidi, I'm posting a comment!! I haven't forgot about you or your blog. The pics of Kortney are Ariel are very cute & special. Love ya!!
It looks like you guys had so much fun. I want to go back to Disneyland now. Thanks a lot. :)
Post a Comment